Monday, July 1, 2013

What I will be eating and not eating

What I won't be eating:
  • Meat (my choice as vegan)
  • Eggs (my choice as vegan)
  • Dairy (my choice as vegan, also allergic)
  • Nightshades
    • Tomatoes
    • Potatoes
    • Eggplant
    • Peppers (hot, Bell, etc)
    • Paprika
    • Chili
  • Oils (other than below)
  • Legumes
    • Peanuts
    • Beans
    • Soy (tofu etc)
    • Soy sauce
  • Nuts
  • Seeds
  • Grains (wheat, rice, corn, etc)
  • Pseudo grains (Quinoa)
  • Processed foods
  • "food" fillers and such
  • alcohol
  • sugar (sugar, agave)
What I will eat:
  • Fruit
  • Most vegetables (other than nightshades)
  • avocado
  • Sweet potato and yam
  • olive oil
  • coconut butter
  • coconut oil
  • coconut aminos
  • pure coconut cream or milk
  • vinegars
  • olives

Exceptions to the Paleo and AIP I plan to add in to get enough protein (in moderation):
  • white rice
  • extra firm organic non-GMO tofu
  • Soy-only tempeh
  • Natto if I can find it and stand it
  • Almonds and home-made almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment